The term 'PSA’, ‘PSA PEUGEOT CITROËN’, ‘PEUGEOT CITROËN Trade Team’, 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is PSA Group, Pinley House, 2 Sunbeam Way, Coventry CV3 1ND. Registered in England No: 4360367. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
PERKS Terms and Conditions
Dinner in the Sky Terms & Conditions
A simple entry mechanic in the form of liking the Facebook post and following the page, OR following the Twitter page and re-posting (‘Re-Tweeting’) the tweet.
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: Trade Team whose registered office is Pinley House, 2 Sunbeam Way, Coventry CV3 1ND.
- The competition is open to anybody who is a resident of the UK and is aged 17 years and over. Employees of Trade Team and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their immediate family or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The competition will run from 18:00 on 29th June 2018 (the “Opening Date”) to 16:00 on 4th July 2018 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received either before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date for the competition are automatically disqualified.
- To enter the competition like the competition post (https://www.facebook.com/tradeteampartsuk) between the Opening Date and Closing Date. Further information for the competition and details of how to enter can also be found via the link.
- PRIZE: 2 x tickets to London Dinner in the Sky.
- There will be 1 (one) winner. The winner will be selected at random by RLA.
- The promoter will not be liable for entries that are not received or are incomplete, corrupt or delayed for any reason.
- Entries that are not in accordance with these terms and conditions will be disqualified and may be removed.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent or greater value without giving notice.
- The winner will be contacted independently within 2 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted within 5 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other social network.